Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week 9 Thing #23

Wow! How is this already over? I have enjoyed this process very much and I have enjoyed working with our "cohort"! - On to the questions -

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I appreciated the task element of this program. Having just completed my Master's in Educational Technology I was a little done with discussing theory and ready to apply that theory to new technologies. This program allowed that and I enjoyed every one of my tasks.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program gave me some great ideas about structuring online courses. I also enjoyed the comments of other teachers and watching others' blogs evolve.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I had used Google docs before, but was pleasantly surprised with the options in Zoho. - Poor Microsoft! ;-)
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Offer a 2nd level course.
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes and I'd encourage others from my district to do the same.
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote Classroom Learning 2.0 learning activities?Classroom Learning 2.0 is an ideal environment to experiment with online technologies!

2 comments:

Jane Lofton said...

Congrats on finishing, Mary Ann!

Sheryl Grabow-Weiss said...

Congrats on finishing this tutorial. I need to take more time reading your last few posts - it seems as if you blasted through the final few things. That's what is great about working at your own pace.

I see you've added a "cluster map" to your page. It's fun to see where people are when accessing your blog.

Thank you for all of your posts - insights into technology. As teachers we have much to learn from each other. Thank you especially for the support you have given the teacher librarians in the district.