Thursday, June 12, 2008

Week 5 Thing#11

The web award winners was a lot of fun! I was very excited to see many familiar faces under some of the categories i.e. Flickr, Linked-in, Etsy, Twitter, del.icio.us and Pandora to name a few. Now I've added Spanish Pod, Picnik, and yelp to my list of favorite sites. I have great delusions of learning Spanish, and I've been working (a little) using the Rosetta Stone software. I think the Spanish Pod website may be a good way to inspire my learning....besides who really needs sleep?

3 comments:

Sheryl Grabow-Weiss said...

I guess I should visit some of these sites again. What is Linked-in and Etsy? Time to get back to web 2.0 activities. Being a cheerleader is a good way to keep up with what is out there. Thanks!

Mrs. Yollis said...

Thanks for sharing all your links! I really like the Pandora! I only explored it a little bit...but I like it.

del.icio.us...I'm going in, but I don't really get all the tagging business. I'll be exploring more of it soon. :-)

Jani Nelson said...

I am finally able to get back to Classroom 2.0-- the last 2 weeks of school were brutal for me-- so it was great to have a chance to read all of your posts... I love Pandora-- I am listening to the Beach Boys right now... ( can't help that-- it's summer..)